Members of Timsbury Parish Council
Register of Member’s Interest
- Chairman – Josie Pownall Register of Interests Contact Email
- Vice Chairman – KC Bradley Register of Interests Contact Email
- Mary Anne Ansell Register of Interests
- Sheila Clarke Register of Interests
- David Collett Register of Interests
- Mark Foster Register of Interests
- Nick Lewis
- Ray Merchant Register of Interests
- Debbie Murphy Register of Interests
- Sean Stephenson-McGall Register of Interests
- Derek Wheeler Register of Interests
Declarations of Interests regarding items at meetings are recorded in the Minutes of each meeting.
The Councillors’ Code of Conduct and the Council’s Standing Orders can be seen here.
Grant of Dispensation on decisions regarding Neighbourhood Plans and Local & Placemaking Plans.
The Parish Council currently has two vacancies to be filled by co-option and welcomes applications from anyone meeting the prescribed criteria and who is interested in becoming a Councillor – to find out more about how the Parish Council works please See details here.
Committees and Working Groups
There are Committees and Working Groups of Parish Councilors and appointed members which report to the Parish Council. The list is shown here.
Clerk to the Parish Council
Works part time but is normally at the Parish Office Mondays to Thursday between 10am and 1pm. Please email or phone for an appointment.
- tel: 07594 651 366
- email: Angela Wilson
- Parish Office: c/o YMCA, North Road, Timsbury BA2 0JH