- 173,000 square metres of roads have been resurfaced
- 2,794 potholes have been filled
- 5,114 planned highway safety inspections have been carried out
- 1,805 reactive inspections have been completed
- 8,690 highway gullies have been cleaned
- 1,330 street lighting faults have been repaired
Over the coming months the Highways team will start to draw up next year’s programme of work looking at defects reported by residents via Fix My Street and carrying out carriageway surveys and site inspections.
To report a problem with the council’s roads, pavements or parks visit: https://fix.bathnes.gov.uk/