BathNES Council Services – details of collections of rubbish and recycling can be found on the rubbish and recycling page of their website.
From 6th November 2017 rubbish will be collected only fortnightly with recycling still weekly. All houses were written to in March – see details here.
Bulky items can be collected via Council Connect. There is a charge for this service.
Local recycling centres are located at:
- Bath – Midland Road, BA1 3AT
- Keynsham – Pixash Lane, BS31 1TP
- Midsomer Norton – Wheelers Hill, Old Welton, BA3 2AA
A free permit that allows cars to enter these sites is available from the recycling centre permit page of the BathNES website.
- Monday – Friday 8am – 4.15pm
- Saturday 9am-3.45pm
- Sunday 9am-1pmBank holidays 2016/17
Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day .
Other bank holidays – open – 8am – 3.45pm