As a result of a resignation B&NES Council has issued a notice of the vacancy as can be seen here. As there was no response to them about this by 29th March 2021 the Parish Council welcomes applications to be co-opted as a Councillor – See details here.
Members of Timsbury Parish Council
As at 28th May 2020 Register of Member’s Interest
- Josie Pownall – Chairman Register of Interests Contact Email
- KC Bradley – Vice Chairman Register of Interests Contact Email
- Mary Anne Ansell Register of Interests
- Victoria Ansell Register of Interests
- Sheila Clarke Register of Interests
- David Collett Register of Interests
- Mark Foster Register of Interests
- Ray Merchant Register of Interests
- Jem Moore Register of Interests
- Debbie Murphy Register of Interests
- Stacey Pottinger Register of Interests
- Sean Stephenson-McGall Register of Interests
- Derek Wheeler Register of Interests
Declarations of Interests regarding items at meetings are recorded in the Minutes of each meeting.
The Councillors’ Code of Conduct and the Council’s Standing Orders can be seen here.
Grant of Dispensation on decisions regarding Neighbourhood Plans and Local & Placemaking Plans.
Committees and Working Groups
There are Committees and Working Groups of Parish Councilors and appointed members which report to the Parish Council. The list is shown here.
Clerk to the Parish Council
Works part time 3 days a week. Closed at the weekend.
- tel: 0345 307 3634 (which is free or charged at the same local landline charge according to your contract.)
- email: Chris Gittins
- address: 11 Rectory Lane, Timsbury, BA2 0LB