Need shopping or medications when Self-Isolating for the Coronavirus
Updated 20th March
During the next few months local volunteers in the village are offering a shopping and medications pick-up service to people who are self- isolating.
How it works:
- Call 01761 472448 or 07943 668796 or email TimsburyCR@gmail.com
- Give your name, address and a contact number.
- List the items that you need up to a total value of £30.
- A volunteer will contact you when they have the items. They will confirm your order and tell you the exact cost and time of the delivery (for security).
- Place cash in a clear plastic bag (if you need to use a cheque make it payable to the volunteer) and leave outside your door in a pre-arranged place just before delivery time.
- The volunteer will take the cash and leave your shopping, receipt and change on the doorstep for you to collect AFTER they have left. Please do not try to speak to the volunteer.
- Medications are dealt with by a special team trained by the Pharmacy.
(Some details may have to change to make the scheme better)
This scheme of amazing volunteers is organised by Timsbury Churches and Timsbury Parish Council in cooperation with local Medical Practitioners