Who are we?
We are residents of the village who share a concern about the road safety within the village – both for road and footpath users. We are open to anyone and are non-political.
What do we do?
We actively monitor road safety issues around the village and collect road safety concerns voiced by villagers:
- From individuals – often from reports on Timsbury Rocks! and in the village Newsletter.
- From groups in the village
- From residents in specialized accommodation eg The Cheshire Home, The Laurels
Then we work in partnership with other organisations to seek solutions and feed proposals to the Parish Council through its Streets & Safety Committee, and ultimately to BathNES Highways team if need be.
How do we work?
We have regular, minuted meetings held at Greenhill House (Timsbury Cheshire Home) and other places
The issue is identified by a group or individual,
– we look at the implications of the issue
– we carry out further research or collect relevant data
– we add our support and contact the appropriate organisation to try to seek a solution.
– we regularly publicise our activities.
We mainly post these in summary on this village page.
Join us or send your comments on these issues via the Webmaster.