The Energy at Home Advice Service, run on behalf of B&NES Council by the Centre for Sustainable Energy, is holding drop-in sessions to give residents a better understanding of how to save energy through heating and insulation improvements as well as information on smart meters and lowering their fuel bills by switching energy suppliers.
The events in Keynsham, Midsomer Norton and Bath will give people information on how to improve energy efficiency and how to keep homes warmer and more comfortable.
Sessions will be held at the following locations and dates between 10.30am and 2.30pm:
- Wednesday 29 January at Bath Central Library
- Tuesday 25 February at Midsomer Norton Library
- Wednesday 26 February Bath Central Library
- Wednesday 18 March at Keynsham Library
- Wednesday 25 March Bath Central Library
More information can be found at www.energyathome.org.uk or by calling 0800 0385680.